Cleaning Up Chicken Pot Pie Spills on Your Carpet
Chicken pot pie is one of the most loved pies that a lot of people enjoy. It is a very delicious pie which can certainly fill you up instantly with its tasty goodness. Unlike other kinds of pies which are primarily enjoyed for their sweet taste, chicken pot pie is almost a complete meal in itself since it can really be filling.
While chicken pot pie is a really great to eat, one thin that you need to be wary of is eating it carefully so that you can avoid spilling it on your carpet. This is because if this happens on your carpet it can be a major headache for homeowners.
Spilling chicken pot pie will certainly cause a big mess that you would have to clean up. If you are experiencing this very predicament in your homes, check out the following tips to help you out.
1. Use a clean spoon and slowly remove the spilled food particles on your carpet. Immediately do this so that you can clear up the chicken pot pie that you have accidentally spilled on your carpet.
2. If there is some food particles which you can no longer remove using the spoon, get a paper towel and blot the area affected. Continue to do this until you are able to remove as much of the spill as you can.
3. Take a teaspoon of dish washing liquid and add it to four cups of warm water to create an effective cleaning agent that will help get rid of the stain that the chicken pot pie spill has caused. Place this solution in an empty container and then proceed to the next step.
4. Pour a small amount of the cleaning solution you have made on the stained area of the carpet and let it set there for about five minutes. This is going to allow the detergent-based cleaning solution to break down the stain that the spill has caused.
5. Using a clean white cloth, blot the area affected on your carpet repeatedly until the stain is removed. This could take a few minutes to achieve but eventually your carpet will be clean and spotless once again.
6. Rinse the carpet using a cup of water to prevent residue from getting left behind on the fibers. Use a clean towel or rag to dry the area thoroughly and you’re now done in restoring the beauty of your carpet.
Let us know how we can help! Fill out our form, and one of our team members will reach out to you shortly.
Trust Our Certified Experts for Quality Service
- IICRC Certified Firm & Technicians
- CRI-SOA Certified
- GREEN Certified Cleaner
- WoolSafe Certified
- Master Rug Cleaner