Disinfection Fogging Services in Maryland
Disinfecting your Maryland home or office has never been more important. Fog cleaning or fog disinfecting services are made for the specific purpose of deep-cleaning your space. Using a fog cleaner eliminates viruses, bacteria, and fungi from your property and leaves your home clean and sanitized.
For residential and commercial fog sanitizing services in the Annapolis, Baltimore, Columbia, and Towson, Maryland areas, trust CLEAN Choice Cleaning & Restoration – call us at 410-978-6050 or contact us online.
How Does Disinfection Fogging Work?
Fogging to disinfect covers every cubic inch of your home or office, including the walls, floors, ceiling, hard surfaces (counter tops, desks, tables, etc.), soft surfaces (sofas, curtains, desk chairs, pet bedding, carpets/rugs, etc.), and the air surrounding them. Our Disinfection Fogging process uses a combination of a specially formulated disinfection products and an electrostatic sprayer, disinfecting everything from the floors to the ceiling and everything in-between.
Virus cells are eliminated through a process called selective oxidation. The product attacks the viral envelope, then the core protein preventing the production of protein and destroying the cell. Bacteria are eliminated through the same selective oxidation process, with the product attacking the proteins in the cell wall and then disrupting protein synthesis effectively killing the bacteria. You can be sure that every surface you touch and the air you breathe has been disinfected and is safe for you, your family, your employees, and your pets!
Disinfection Fogging Also Eliminates:
- Odors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking, & more.
- Mold & Mildew, killing and preventing spores for up to 7 months.
- Allergens including pet dander, dust mite, and cockroach allergens.
Who Can Benefit from Disinfection Fogging?
Disinfectant fogging gives you the comfort in knowing your home or office space has been completely disinfected.
- Our disinfection fogging services are very helpful for households with family members who are sick (whether they have a common cold, flu, or coronavirus/COVID-19) to help prevent spreading.
- Our disinfection fogging services also help companies and businesses feel assured that their workspace or public space is clean.
Just one application of fog cleaning kills allergy- and disease-causing germs, fungi, mold, mildew, and odor-causing bacteria.
Tips for Best Results from Disinfection Fogging:
- All surfaces of your home/business need to be cleaned prior to fogging
- Remove food and food products
- Shut off all fans and air conditioners
- Seal doors and windows
- Leave room during treatment and wait for at least two hours before airing it out
- Allow room to thoroughly air out
Request a Free Disinfection Fogging Estimate
Call 410-978-6050 or contact us online to talk to a CLEAN Choice customer care specialists live for a free quote and to schedule your appointment!
Anne Arundel County: Annapolis, Arnold, Cape St Claire, Crofton, Crownsville, Davidsonville, Edgewater, Ferndale, Gibson Island, Glen Burnie, Hanover, Laurel, Mayo, Linthicum, Millersville, Odenton, Pasadena, Riva, Severn, Severna Park, and more.
Carroll County: Eldersburg , Woodbine, and more.