Rug Cleaning in Silver Spring, MD
Our Eight-Step Oriental & Area Rug Cleaning in Silver Spring
The green certified rug cleaning team at CLEAN Choice Rug Cleaning & Restoration is ready to help restore the beauty and vibrancy to the fine Oriental area rugs within your home or business. Our state-of-the-art area rug cleaning facility provides an unparalleled deep clean, as it allows your area rug to be fully submerged and cleaned by an expert rug cleaning technician.
We offer free area rug cleaning pick-up and delivery throughout the Silver Spring, Aspen Hill, Burtonsville, Colesville, Fairland, and Wheaton, MD areas.
Your Trusted Area Rug Cleaners In Silver Spring, MD
In-Plant Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning Services in Silver Spring
For most Oriental area rugs, our master rug cleaning experts at CLEAN Choice recommend in-plant rug cleaning services. Our facility has advanced state-of-the-art rug cleaning tools and equipment that are simply not feasible for use in on-site area rug cleaning. With our in-plant green eco-friendly rug cleaning process using purified water, we can remove deeply embedded soils, dirt, spots, and pet urine odors, using multiple rounds of purified rinse water treatments, if necessary.
Our state-of-the-art rug cleaning process is especially beneficial for delicate or sensitive fine area rugs, such as loose-woven or hand-woven Oriental rugs made with natural fibers like silk or wool. The finished result is a vibrant, clean area rug that stays clean longer than other rug cleaning options.
The features of our in-plant Oriental area rug cleaning service include:
- The most modern, mechanized rug cleaning plant in the Baltimore & Washington area
- Green, environmentally-conscious eight-step cleaning process
- Advanced techniques for effective pet urine odor removal
- Full insurance for your protection
- Over 30 years of professional experience
- Each rug is hand-wrapped and checked for pick-up and delivery
Our rug cleaning services can revitalize the appearance of your fine Oriental and area rugs while preventing future wear and extending their useful lifespan. We also offer on-site area rug cleaning. Our on-site area rug cleaning services employ a hot-water extraction process, done with a high-performance, truck-mounted cleaning system.
Talk To A LIVE Customer Service Specialist for a free quote and to schedule your convenient appointment! Call 410-978-6050 or contact us online for the best quality Oriental area rug cleaning services in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Our Rug Cleaning & Restoration Services:
- Organic rug cleaning, repair, restoration, and rug padding
- We have the most modern rug cleaning plant using purified water in all of Baltimore and Annapolis
- We use a thorough eight-step eco-friendly rug cleaning process
- We are fully insured and bonded for your protection
- We do custom carpet binding, repair, fringing, reweaving, serging, and more
- Moth Pre- and Post-Treatment
- Green Guard Stain Treatment
- Allergy & Asthma Treatment
- Pet Urine Rug Cleaning – Cat Urine Rug Cleaning Specialists
- Stain, Spot, and Color Run Removal
- We only use Wool Safe certified eco-friendly cleaning solutions
- Exclusive Certified Green Label Plus Life of the Rug Warranty Area Rug Padding
- We hand-check and wrap each rug for delivery or pick-up
- We have 30 years experience and expertise
- Take 20% off in-plant rug cleaning and save an additional 10% when you bring your rugs to our special rug cleaning plant in Elkridge, MD
Our Eight Step Premium Rug Washing System using Purified Water
Step 1: Free Pick Up and Pre-Inspection
CLEAN Choice will come to your home or business to inspect and pick up your Oriental area rug, or you may drop it by our rug cleaning plant.
Step 2: Dry Soil Removal
We use a variety of dry soil removal techniques, including compressed air, special vacuum attachments, a pile lifter, and our new, state-of-the-art RugBadger.
Step 3: Pre-Condition
Depending on the area rugs fiber content and the type and level of soil, the fine rug will be pre-treated to loosen the dry soils.
Step 4: Fringe Preparation, Pre-Spotting, & Odor Removal
Any potentially difficult spots, stains, or pet urine sites will be pre-treated with eco-friendly solutions to ensure complete removal (including the fringe).
Step 5: Rug Washing using Purified Water
Our machines massage purified water (combined with a pH-neutral cleaning agent) deep into the fiber of the rug. This coaxes out a rug’s embedded contaminants and keeps them from settling back into the rug later. While the area rug is submerged, two compression rollers purge all remaining contaminants or odors. Any rugs with particularly stubborn odors or soils are submerged multiple times to guarantee complete removal.
Step 6: Centrifuge Rug-Wringer
Our plant utilizes a cutting-edge centrifuge rug-wringer. With a combination of centrifugal force, effective chemistry, and purified water irrigation, contaminants are thoroughly flushed out! It removes over 95% of moisture from rugs in less than 3 minutes.
Step 7: Controlled Dry and Post Detailing
Once the rug is removed from the centrifuge, it heads to our heated rug dry room. Here, the rugs dry for 24 to 48 hours. When it’s completely dry, it’s combed with soft groomers made for specialty rugs. In post-detail, we restore all fringes using a professional-grade tool.
Step 8: Post Cleaning Inspection and Delivery
Our master rug cleaning manager will give the rug a final inspection and then release it for either pickup or free delivery.