Pet Urine Odor Removal: “Odor Block” Seal Services in Baltimore
Pet Urine Removal: “Odor Block” Seal Services in Baltimore
For carpet, wood, tile, or cement flooring that has been repeatedly subjected to animal urine, it becomes necessary to do a complete urine treatment at some point. Our exclusive “Odor Block” has been formulated to completely eliminate odors from porous, difficult-to-treat materials, such as wood, concrete flooring, and wall surfaces. CLEAN Choice’s “Odor Block” destroys odors and establishes a positive gas vapor barrier to lock odors away from the living environment.
Pad Removal and Cement Floor “Odor Block” Sealing in Baltimore
We begin this carpet cleaning process the same way we do every service—by carefully inspecting your carpet with our forensic high-intensity ultraviolet (UV) light. This process helps us to determine the level, locations, and the extent of urine, vomit, or fecal contamination. This is the most important step in the entire process. Most carpet cleaning companies in Baltimore, Maryland do not perform this important step. Using our UV light, similar to ones used at crime scenes, we can assess the damage to the entire surface area. Nine times out of 10, customers are surprised as to how damaged their carpet is:
For a complete pad removal and “Odor Block” seal treatment in Baltimore, we:
- Remove bag and dispose of all affected carpet cushion and padding.
- Next, we treat the wood or concrete sub-floor with an organic bio-enzyme product and let it soak to kill maximum bacteria.
- Using our 250° degree truck mount, at 1,500 psi, we high pressure steam clean the sub-floor to remove maximum contamination, soil, and stains.
- We set up High Velocity Speed Dry Fans in your Baltimore home to accelerate drying the floor.
- Next, we apply our exclusive “Odor Block” odor-neutralizing sealer with an odor barrier that is designed specifically for use on porous, difficult-to-treat materials, like cement, wood floors, and wall surfaces. It creates a positive gas vapor barrier that locks odors away from the living environment.
- New carpet pads are installed.
- Then, the carpet pile and backing are treated with our organic bio-enzyme product and reinstalled.
- We finish the treatment with a complete “deep steam cleaning” of the entire room or area.
- After we thoroughly rinse the entire area, we apply a generous application of Triple Plus+ Extreme Sanitizer and Fresh Green Scent Deodorizer to the carpet surface to ensure all bacteria are killed.
Pet Urine Damage
If your carpet is damaged beyond being able to extract urine odors and bacteria, CLEAN Choice carpet recommends replacing the existing padding as well as the carpet in your Baltimore, Maryland home.
For more information on our services in Baltimore or to schedule an appointment, call 410-978-6050
“Clean Choice is the only way to go. I went through several companies before I found them. They do a fantastic job every time.”Tim Savalina in Pasadena, MD
“Clean Choice has cleaned the carpets in two of my houses and I have been amazed at how great they look. The carpets, both over 10 years old, look brand new. I was sure I was going to have to replace them but decided to try and have them cleaned first and I am so glad I did. Keith is extremely passionate about his job and very dedicated to providing the best service possible. I have already referred them to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.”Elizabeth Bare in Columbia, MD