Simple Advice to Remove Pineapple Juice Stains on Your Carpet
Pineapples are a healthy fruit that is not only good for the body but also pretty delicious. That is why many people love to eat pineapples and also drink a lot of fresh pineapple juice. It contains a lot of vitamins and minerals which help make our body strong but at the same time it can be enjoyed by young and old alike because of its taste.
But pineapple juice can oftentimes cause cleaning issues inside the home too. It isn’t always great such as when you accidentally spill it on your beautiful light-colored carpet. The spill will surely leave behind a bright yellow stain that will be troublesome to remove which is why learning how to clean up this mess is important.
For those of you who are currently experiencing this predicament at home, here is a guide that I have prepared to help you out.
1. Remove the pineapple juice that you spilled on the carpet as soon as possible by using a clean sponge to extract it. Acting quickly can help make things a lot easier since you can prevent the juice from seeping deeper into the carpet fibers causing a stubborn stain.
2. With the excess juice remove, you will now have a clear carpet to work with. All that is left is the stain and that’s the next thing you should turn your attention to. To remove the stain, you will need some help in the form of a homemade cleaning solution. For this, just mix a teaspoon of clear ammonia with a cup of warm water. This will create a very effective solution to get rid of the pineapple juice stain.
3. Apply the cleaning solution you have made onto the stained portion of the carpet directly. Allow a few minutes to pass before using a clean white cloth to blot the area repeatedly. This will slowly cause the stain to get lifted from the carpet fibers so you need to keep at it until all of the stain is removed. Just be patient and soon the stain will be gone.
4. After removing the pineapple juice stain, get a cup of cool water and then pour it on the area you just cleaned. This helps in flushing out any residue that could get left behind on the carpet.
5. Get some clean towels and then dry the area completely before using the carpet once more.