Removing Whip Cream Stains on the Rug
Whip cream is really great to eat either straight out of the can or as a topping on your pancake or ice cream. Kids and adults alike love to eat whip cream and it’s surely for a good reason. Not only is it delicious and improves the taste of the food you add it to, it is also really fun to eat and use.
But whip cream can sometimes get spilled on your rug which can create a real mess. It can leave behind a stain or spot which will make your rug unattractive. You don’t want your rug’s appearance to be ruined thus you need to take the proper steps to clean up this mess effectively. Here is a guide that you can use in order to remove the whip cream stains on your rug.
1. Remove the whip cream spilled on your rug by scooping it up using a dull knife or spoon. Remember not to rub or wipe the spill since this will only cause it to spread to other parts of the rug.
2. The next step is to get some water and to dilute the stain with it. Just add a few drops of water to help make the stain lighter and make it easier to get rid of. After adding the water, use a paper towel to blot the area to dry it up.
3. Next, you must prepare a cleaning agent that will be used to eliminate the stain or spot on your rug. This can be done very easily by mixing a teaspoon of vinegar with a cup of warm water. The vinegar works great in removing stains on the rug and it will be effective in removing the whip cream stain that you are having trouble with.
4. Apply the cleaning solution you have create onto the whip cream stain on your rug and then let it set for about three minutes. Then start blotting the area with a clean white cloth. This will be really helpful in removing the stain from the rug fibers and eventually you will be able to get your rug back to normal.
5. Flush out any residue that could get left behind your rug by applying some clean water onto the area where the stain used to be. Then, dry it completely using a clean rag or towel.
You see, whip cream stains shouldn’t be a major concern for you any longer. Just try out the steps above and you’ll definitely get your rug in tip top shape in no time.