Mattress Cleaning & Sanitizing in Baltimore, MD
100% Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly Mattress Cleaning Services
Welcome to CLEAN Choice Cleaning & Restoration, an eco-friendly Maryland carpet cleaning company specializing in mattress cleaning in Baltimore, Maryland and its surrounding areas. You may not be aware, but dust mites, bed bugs, and a variety of bacteria can live in your mattresses, causing you to suffer from any number of symptoms.
We offer both residential and commercial mattress cleaning in Maryland, so if you’re looking to completely sanitize your mattresses and sleep in a healthier environment, then our team is here to help.
We Sanitize Your Mattress Using 100% Non-Toxic Methods
Mattress sanitizing in Baltimore requires the proper knowledge, experience, and tools to successfully clean your mattress. Our proven mattress cleaning process includes:
- Spraying your mattress with an eco-friendly, green solution that is safe for the environment and for anyone who sleeps in the bed after. We’ll kill any bed bugs, loosen dirt particles and allergens, and remove any bacteria living on your mattress.
- Using a high-powered vacuum that traps and picks up the dirt and allergens on your mattress. We only use a commercial-grade vacuum that is much more powerful than consumer-grade vacuums sold in stores by retailers.
- Sterilizing your mattress using eco-friendly, green disinfectants.
At CLEAN Choice, we pride ourselves on providing the area’s best customer service. Read some of our many five-star customer reviews to learn more about our great service.
Residential & Commercial Mattress Cleaning in Baltimore
We want you to sleep in a healthy environment, no matter if you’re sleeping in the comfort of your own home or need to nap while at work. The Baltimore mattress cleaning experts at CLEAN Choice have cleaned mattresses in homes throughout the Baltimore area as well as many commercial properties, including:
- Fire houses
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Colleges and universities
- And more
Read more about our commercial mattress cleaning services in Maryland.
Benefits of Professional Mattress Cleaning Services
You might be thinking that your mattress is clean. After all, it’s only you sleeping on it! But that’s simply not the case. If anyone in your family or at your place of work suffers from respiratory ailments, frequent headaches, or other major health problems, it could stem from your mattress.
Professional mattress cleaning services, like our mattress sanitizing for Baltimore properties, can help alleviate and reduce symptoms of:
- Inflammation of the mucous membranes
- Itchy or red eyes
- Sinus pain
- And more
Our Mattress Cleaning Process
Our mattress cleanings are performed to IICRC S300 upholstery cleaning standards. We use the most advanced cleaning technology to deliver the absolute best deep clean.
- Pre-Treatment: Application of our 100% Non-toxic TRUE-GREEN BabySafe™ cleaning and Botanical fabric sanitizer solutions that break the surface tension of the mattress, loosens, and suspends embedded soil.
- Dwell Time: Aids the pre-treatment to moisten, and help further loosen the soil, kill bacteria, and digest organic stains.
- Acidic Fiber Steam Rinse: Flushes out suspended soil, bacteria, and pre-treatment solution. A chemical process that balances any pre-treatment solution by buffering down the mattress fabric condition to a 6pH. This step helps keep your mattress cleaner, longer.
- Sanitize: The application of our TRUE-GREEN BabySafe™ water based sanitizer ensures a total allergen and bacterial kill.
||Cleaned, Sanitized, Deodorized
|Minimum service charges apply based on service zone and property type. We have a $180 minimum ($250 for any units 3rd floor or higher, or if we have to use a portable machine) to most service areas. Call for details 410-978-6050|
FAQ’s About Our Baltimore Mattress Cleaning Service
Q: How often should a mattress be cleaned?
A: We recommend that your mattress be professionally cleaned at least once a year, but if you are suffering from allergies then you may need to clean it more frequently.
Q: Can I vacuum my own mattress?
A: You can, but it won’t be nearly as effective as hiring a professional for mattress cleaning in Baltimore. Most consumer-grade vacuums have insufficient power to suck up and eliminate dust mites and other unwanted particles.
Q: How long does it take to clean a mattress?
A: It depends on the size. Single mattress generally take between 15 – 20 minutes, while doubles could take up to 30. Queen and King size mattresses may take up to an hour to be professionally cleaned.
Q: How long before I can sleep in my mattress?
A: As a general rule of thumb, you should wait at least two hours before making your bed or sleeping on your newly cleaned mattress. This allows your mattress and any cleaning solutions we use to fully evaporate.
Free Estimates for Baltimore Mattress Cleaning Services
At CLEAN Choice, we always put the customer first. That’s why we always provide FREE ESTIMATES for our Baltimore mattress cleaning services.
If you need to schedule service immediately, use our convenient online scheduling form to get started.
“Clean Choice is the only way to go. I went through several companies before I found them. They do a fantastic job every time.”Tim Savalina in Pasadena, MD
“Clean Choice has cleaned the carpets in two of my houses and I have been amazed at how great they look. The carpets, both over 10 years old, look brand new. I was sure I was going to have to replace them but decided to try and have them cleaned first and I am so glad I did. Keith is extremely passionate about his job and very dedicated to providing the best service possible. I have already referred them to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.”Elizabeth Bare in Columbia, MD