How to Remove Prune Juice on the Rug
Prune juice is a really healthy option for young and old people alike. It is also tasty which makes it a popular option among juice drinks that are available. If you are looking to increase the fiber intake of your body, gulping down some prune juice regularly will surely do the trick.
Prune juice has a lot of health benefits for our body which is why it is recommended for people of all ages. What is not recommended though is to get it spilled all over your rug. Sadly, this problem is not that uncommon as accidents and mishaps occur inside the home quite often. It can cause quite a mess and leave behind an ugly stain which will ruin your rug instantaneously.
Are you facing this very problem at home? If yes then check out the guide below to help you in dealing with the ugly prune juice stain on your rug with ease.
1. It is vital that you remove the prune juice spilled on the rug first and foremost. This is because just allowing it to set will be really disastrous since that would cause the stain to penetrate the fibers of the rug deeper.
2. Next up would be to dilute the stain to prevent it from setting on your rug fibers. You can do this by adding a few drops of water on the stain and then using a clean paper towel to blot the area. This will help in removing some of the stain though you will need the next steps to eliminate it totally.
3. Get a cup of warm water and then add to it a teaspoon of dishwashing liquid. Stir the mixture thoroughly and then place it inside a spray bottle. This is a very potent cleaning solution that will work in getting rid of the prune juice stain on your rug.
4. Spray the stain on your rug a couple of times and then let it set for a minute or so. Then, use a clean white cloth to blot the affected area again and again. This will be very helpful in removing the stain and getting your rug clean and looking like brand new once more.
5. Get some clean water and rinse the area you finished cleaning. This will prevent any residue from causing build-up which can harm your rug over time.
Prune juice stains won’t stand a chance anymore thanks to the guide above. Keep it in mind so that you won’t have any problems if you happen to spill prune juice on your rug in the future.
“Clean Choice is the only way to go. I went through several companies before I found them. They do a fantastic job every time.”Tim Savalina in Pasadena, MD
“Clean Choice has cleaned the carpets in two of my houses and I have been amazed at how great they look. The carpets, both over 10 years old, look brand new. I was sure I was going to have to replace them but decided to try and have them cleaned first and I am so glad I did. Keith is extremely passionate about his job and very dedicated to providing the best service possible. I have already referred them to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.”Elizabeth Bare in Columbia, MD