Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Wood Floor Cleaning & Sandless Refinishing
Proudly Serving Annaplois, MD, Baltimore, MD, Burtonsville, MD, Cockeysville, MD, Columbia, MD, Crofton, MD, Ellicott City, MD, Laurel, MD, Owings Mills, MD, Pasadena, Md, Perry Hall, MD, Severn, MD, Woodbine, MD, & Surrounding Areas
“Clean Choice provided excellent services, both when cleaning my carpets and when cleaning my wood floors. They were flexible in scheduling and allowing me to change my appointments, they showed up on time, and their prices are reasonable.”
Mary in Crownsville, Maryland
Hardwood Floor Maintenance
Are your wood floors looking dull from store cleaners and polishes building up? CLEAN Choices high quality wood floor cleaning can help you rejuvenate and revitalize your dull hardwood floors back to their former glory. As CLEAN Choice is the Baltimore and Annapolis area’s most trusted wood floor cleaners and sandless recoating services.
Dust is the most toxic by-product emitted during the wood refinishing and resanding process.
The CLEAN Choice Dust-Free Deep Clean and Recoating system produces NO DUST. The CLEAN Choice wood floor cleaning system uses specialized green cleaners to prepare most previously coated wood floors for refinishing; from pre-finished wood and site-installed flooring and even aged flooring.
- Cleaning Process: Reduces contamination of home or work environment by producing no dust
- Low VOC: Uses waterbased finish and cleaners for the greenest and cleanest recoating method.
CLEAN Choice… Where Great Wood Floor Finishes Start!
4 STEP PROCESS
- Our special 4 step deep clean and refinish process starts with a solution to break up soil deposits and contaminants.
- Your floors are then scrubbed with an abrasive pad designed specifically for your hardwood floors needs.
- After that, your floors are rinsed and cleaned.
- Once your floors are thoroughly clean, we are able to apply a green certified urethane topcoat that lasts for years(3+ years to +10 years available) without the high price and the mess from sanding and refinishing a wood floor.
This new recoat will refortify your hardwood floors and restore their natural beauty for years to come.
You deserve superior durability for your investment in wood flooring. Waterbased floor recoating is the answer.
Your renewed beautiful hardwood floors are just a phone call away.
Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaning, Dustless, and Sandless Refinishing
We use a proprietary low moisture, pure green, 4-Step Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaning Process to deep clean your wood floors to remove the toughest dirt and embedded residues. No matter if you’re a homeowner, realtor, or business that needs hardwood floor cleaning and or sand-less refinishing in Central Maryland, your floors can be revitalized to like new condition.
Once we thoroughly deep clean your hardwood floors, we can then apply a green-certified, sand-less satin refinish to enhance the look and protect the original wood finish and restore that new look you fell in love with when you moved into your home or first installed your wood flooring.
If it’s been more than two years since a professional cleaning and your hardwood floor is dull and dirty or it’s just time for a deep cleaning, call the Baltimore and Annapolis hardwood floor cleaning experts at CLEAN Choice Cleaning & Restoration. 410-978-6050
Eco-Friendly Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaning
At CLEAN Choice, we know how important it is for homeowners and business owners to remain eco-friendly, which is why we only use 100% non-toxic, biodegradable, organic, and green-certified products when cleaning your hardwood. Our eco-friendly hardwood floor cleaning products do not contain any:
- Soap or detergents
- Added fragrances
- Harmful VOC’s
- Petroleum solvents
We pride ourselves on providing the greenest and safest hardwood floor cleaning in Baltimore. When you choose CLEAN Choice for hardwood floor cleaning in Baltimore or it’s surrounding areas, you can rest assured your family, friends, and pets are safe. For business owners, employees, clients, and other visitors will never breathe in any harmful chemical solvents.
CLEAN Choice’s 4-Step Premium Deep Clean & Refinish Process
To properly clean your hardwood floors, a professional Maryland hardwood floor cleaning service is needed, like CLEAN Choice! Our hardwood floor cleaning and sand-less refinish process is as follows:
- We’ll sweep and vacuum the hardwood floors to be cleaned.
- We apply the gentle, but deep, intensive pre-cleaner to your hardwood floors and soft bristle brush the surface to remove embedded dirt, bacteria, wax, oil, and polish residues, using a proprietary and certified eco-friendly deep cleaning solution. If an area is hard to reach with our soft bristle brush, we’ll clean it by hand with soft cotton towels.
- We’ll neutralize rinse the hardwood flooring to remove the pre-cleaner and any semi-permanent residue the deep clean may have missed.
- Next, we apply our zero residue Squeaky post cleaner.
- If you choose (additional cost), we can apply our water based, quick-drying, sand-less satin refinish to your hardwood floors for a uniform, deep satin sheen finish to protect and keep your hardwood floors looking their best and easier to keep that way. At additional cost, we can apply multiple coats the same day to increase the visible depth and luster of the refinish to give your hardwood floors that “wet” look.
Our hardwood floor cleaning process includes zero odors, is 100% non-toxic, and dust-free, so you, your family (and fur friends!), or your employees won’t question the quality of air in the room.
Schedule a Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Please, before you call: We offer straightforward, upfront per square foot pricing. We ask that you pre-measure all rooms or areas that need cleaning so we can provide you with a more accurate estimate.
Anne Arundel County: Annapolis (21401, 21403, 21405, 21409), Arnold (21012), Crofton (21114, 21054), Crownsville (21032), Glen Burnie (21060, 21061) Hanover (21076), Laurel (20724), Linthicum (21090) Odenton (21113, 20755), Pasadena (21122), Severn (21114, 21077), Severna Park (21146), and more.
Baltimore County & City: Baltimore (21201, 21202, 21205, 21206, 21207, 21208, 21209, 21210, 21211, 21212, 21213, 21214, 21215, 21216, 21217, 21218, 21222, 21223, 21224, 21225, 21226, 21228, 21230, 21231, 21234, 21236, 21237, 21239, 21251), Catonsville (21228), Cockeysville (21030, 21093, 21131), GlenArm (21057) Lutherville (21093), Middle River (21220), Owings Mills (21117), Parkville (21234), Perry Hall (21128), Reisterstown (21136), Rossville (21237), Towson (21204, 21212,21252, 21286), White Marsh (21236), and more.
Carroll County: Eldersburg (21104, 21784, 21797), and more.
Howard County: Clarksville (21029), Columbia (21029, 21042, 21044, 21045, 21046, 21075), Dayton (21036), Elkridge (21075, 21076), Ellicott City (21043, 21042, 21163), Fulton (20759), Glenelg (21737), Glenwood (21738), Highland (20777), Jessup (20701), Marriottsville (21104), Sykesville (21723, 21784) West Friendship (21794), Woodbine (21797), and more.
Montgomery County: Burtonsville (20707, 20866), and more.
Prince George’s County: Laurel (20707, 20723, 20724) and more.
“Clean Choice is the only way to go. I went through several companies before I found them. They do a fantastic job every time.”Tim Savalina in Pasadena, MD
“Clean Choice has cleaned the carpets in two of my houses and I have been amazed at how great they look. The carpets, both over 10 years old, look brand new. I was sure I was going to have to replace them but decided to try and have them cleaned first and I am so glad I did. Keith is extremely passionate about his job and very dedicated to providing the best service possible. I have already referred them to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.”Elizabeth Bare in Columbia, MD