Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Wood Floor Cleaning & Sandless Recoating
Proudly Serving Annaplois, MD, Baltimore, MD, Burtonsville, MD, Cockeysville, MD, Columbia, MD, Crofton, MD, Ellicott City, MD, Laurel, MD, Owings Mills, MD, Pasadena, Md, Perry Hall, MD, Severn, MD, Woodbine, MD, & Surrounding Areas
“Clean Choice provided excellent services, both when cleaning my carpets and when cleaning my wood floors. They were flexible in scheduling and allowing me to change my appointments, they showed up on time, and their prices are reasonable.”
Mary in Crownsville, Maryland
Hardwood Floor Maintenance
Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Dustless, and Sandless Recoating
We use a proprietary low moisture, pure green, 4-Step Hardwood Floor Cleaning Process to clean your wood floors to remove dirt and embedded cleaning residues. No matter if you’re a homeowner, realtor, or business that needs hardwood floor cleaning and sand-less recoating, your floors can be revitalized to like new condition.
Once we clean your hardwood floors, we can then apply a green-certified, sand-less satin recoat to enhance the look and protect the original wood finish and restore that new look you fell in love with when you moved into your home or first installed your wood flooring.
If it’s been more than two years since a professional cleaning and your hardwood floor is dull and dirty or it’s just time for a deep cleaning, call the Baltimore and Annapolis hardwood floor cleaning experts at CLEAN Choice Cleaning & Restoration. 410-978-6050
Eco-Friendly Hardwood Floor Cleaning
At CLEAN Choice, we know how important it is for homeowners and business owners to remain eco-friendly, which is why we only use 100% non-toxic, biodegradable, organic, and green-certified products when cleaning your hardwood. Our eco-friendly hardwood floor cleaning products do not contain any:
- Soap or detergents
- Added fragrances
- Harmful VOC’s
- Petroleum solvents
We pride ourselves on providing the greenest and safest hardwood floor cleaning in Baltimore. When you choose CLEAN Choice for hardwood floor cleaning in Baltimore or it’s surrounding areas, you can rest assured your family, friends, and pets are safe. For business owners, employees, clients, and other visitors will never breathe in any harmful chemical solvents.
CLEAN Choice’s 4-Step Premium Deep Clean & Refinish Process
To properly clean your hardwood floors, a professional Maryland hardwood floor cleaning service is needed, like CLEAN Choice! Our hardwood floor cleaning and sand-less refinish process is as follows:
- We’ll sweep and vacuum the hardwood floors to be cleaned.
- We apply the gentle, but deep, intensive pre-cleaner to your hardwood floors and soft bristle brush the surface to remove embedded dirt, bacteria, wax, oil, and polish residues, using a proprietary and certified eco-friendly deep cleaning solution. If an area is hard to reach with our soft bristle brush, we’ll clean it by hand with soft cotton towels.
- We’ll neutralize rinse the hardwood flooring to remove the pre-cleaner and any semi-permanent residue the deep clean may have missed.
- Next, we apply our zero residues post cleaner.
- If you choose (additional cost), we can apply our water based, quick-drying, sand-less satin refinish to your hardwood floors for a uniform, deep satin sheen finish to protect and keep your hardwood floors looking their best and easier to keep that way. At additional cost, we can apply multiple coats the same day to increase the visible depth and luster of the refinish to give your hardwood floors that new look.
Schedule a Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Please, before you call: We offer straightforward, upfront per square foot pricing. We ask that you pre-measure all rooms or areas that need cleaning so we can provide you with a more accurate estimate.
Anne Arundel County: Annapolis, Arnold, Crofton, Crownsville, Glen Burnie, Hanover, Laurel, Linthicum, Odenton, Pasadena, Severn, Severna Park, and more.
Baltimore County & City: Baltimore, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Glen Arm, Lutherville, Middle River, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Reisterstown, Towson, White Marsh, and more.
Carroll County: Eldersburg, and more.
Howard County: Clarksville, Columbia, Dayton, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Fulton, Glenelg, Glenwood, Highland, Jessup, Marriottsville, Sykesville, West Friendship, Woodbine, and more.
Montgomery County: Burtonsville, and more.
Prince George’s County: Laurel, and more.