Hardwood Floor Cleaning in Baltimore and the Annapolis Areas
Wood Floor Cleaning & Refinishing in Baltimore & Annapolis Areas
CLEAN Choice’s Dustless Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaning and Sandless Refinishing Services Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars.
CLEAN Choice can help you avoid the mess and expensive cost of sanding or replacing your hardwood floors! At CLEAN Choice, we specialize in hardwood floor deep cleaning and sandless refinishing.
Are your wood floors looking scratched up and dull from store cleaners and polishes building up? CLEAN Choices green wood floor deep cleaning can help you rejuvenate and revitalize your dull hardwood floors back to their former glory. As CLEAN Choice is one of the Baltimore and Annapolis area’s most trusted Eco-friendly certified wood floor cleaners and sandless refinishing services that deliver superior results, every time.
We are able to apply a green certified urethane top coat that lasts for years(3 years to 10 years available) without the high price and the mess from sanding and refinishing a wood floor.
Your wood floors can easily collect scratches, scuffs, bacteria, germs, dust, dirt, oil, and more from the hustle and bustle of our daily life. Over time, scratches begin to show – and that layer of dirt that collects on the surface is growing thicker and thicker – until you can feel it on your bare feet! Not to mention the damage to the original factory finish.
With the help from CLEAN Choice’s experienced certified wood floor care technicians, you can actually say goodbye to the scratches and wave farewell to that dull dirty look, without lifting a finger.
You deserve superior durability for your investment in wood flooring. Waterbased floor finish is the answer.
- CLEAN Choice safeguards your wood flooring investment with long-lasting durability – From 3 to 10 years depending on the refinish you choose
- We offer a variety of green products for amber or clear appearances and levels of sheen
- Low VOC finishes mean less harmful fumes and no odor
- You’ll get back on your hard wood floor sooner with faster dry times
- CLEAN Choice’s waterbased finishes will retain a clear non-yellowing appearance. OMU finishes may turn to an unsightly yellow appearance over time
- If you don’t want a clear look but still would like to use a waterbased urethane coating, we apply a stain refinish that can be used to change the appearance. Also, Emulsion PRO has warm amber tones not typical of waterbased urethanes.
Your renewed beautiful hardwood floors are just a phone call away.
Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaning, Dustless, and Sandless Refinishing
We use a proprietary low moisture, pure green, 5-Step Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaning Process to deep clean your wood floors to remove the toughest dirt and embedded residues. No matter if you’re a homeowner, realtor, or business that needs hardwood floor cleaning and or sand-less refinishing in Central Maryland, your floors can be revitalized to like new condition.
Once we thoroughly deep clean your hardwood floors, we can then apply a green-certified, sand-less satin refinish to enhance the look and protect the original wood finish and restore that new look you fell in love with when you moved into your home or first installed your wood flooring.
If it’s been more than two years since a professional cleaning and your hardwood floor is dull and dirty or it’s just time for a deep cleaning, call the Baltimore and Annapolis hardwood floor cleaning experts at CLEAN Choice Cleaning & Restoration. 410-978-6050
Eco-Friendly Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaning in Baltimore and Annapolis
At CLEAN Choice, we know how important it is for homeowners and business owners to remain eco-friendly, which is why we only use 100% non-toxic, biodegradable, organic, and green-certified products when cleaning your hardwood. Our eco-friendly hardwood floor cleaning products do not contain any:
- Soap or detergents
- Added fragrances
- Harmful VOC’s
- Petroleum solvents
We pride ourselves on providing the greenest and safest hardwood floor cleaning in Baltimore. When you choose CLEAN Choice for hardwood floor cleaning in Baltimore or it’s surrounding areas, you can rest assured your family, friends, and pets are safe. For business owners, employees, clients, and other visitors will never breathe in any harmful chemical solvents.
CLEAN Choice’s 5-Step Premium Deep Clean & Refinish Process
To properly clean your hardwood floors, a professional Maryland hardwood floor cleaning service is needed, like CLEAN Choice! Our hardwood floor cleaning and sand-less refinish process is as follows:
- We’ll sweep and vacuum the hardwood floors to be cleaned.
- We apply the gentle, but deep, intensive pre-cleaner to your hardwood floors and soft bristle brush the surface to remove embedded dirt, bacteria, wax, oil, and polish residues, using a proprietary and certified eco-friendly deep cleaning solution. If an area is hard to reach with our soft bristle brush, we’ll clean it by hand with soft cotton towels.
- We’ll neutralize rinse the hardwood flooring to remove the pre-cleaner and any semi-permanent residue the deep clean may have missed.
- Next, we apply our zero residue Squeaky post cleaner.
- If you choose (additional cost), we can apply our water based, quick-drying, sand-less satin refinish to your hardwood floors for a uniform, deep satin sheen finish to protect and keep your hardwood floors looking their best and easier to keep that way. At additional cost, we can apply multiple coats the same day to increase the visible depth and luster of the refinish to give your hardwood floors that “wet” look.
Our hardwood floor cleaning process includes zero odors, is 100% non-toxic, and dust-free, so you, your family (and fur friends!), or your employees won’t question the quality of air in the room.
Schedule a Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Please, before you call: We offer straightforward, upfront per square foot pricing. We ask that you pre-measure all rooms or areas that need cleaning so we can provide you with a more accurate estimate.
Anne Arundel County: Annapolis (21401, 21403, 21405, 21409), Arnold (21012), Crofton (21114, 21054), Crownsville (21032), Glen Burnie (21060, 21061) Hanover (21076), Laurel (20724), Linthicum (21090) Odenton (21113, 20755), Pasadena (21122), Severn (21114, 21077), Severna Park (21146), and more.
Baltimore County & City: Baltimore (21201, 21202, 21205, 21206, 21207, 21208, 21209, 21210, 21211, 21212, 21213, 21214, 21215, 21216, 21217, 21218, 21222, 21223, 21224, 21225, 21226, 21228, 21230, 21231, 21234, 21236, 21237, 21239, 21251), Catonsville (21228), Cockeysville (21030, 21093, 21131), GlenArm (21057) Lutherville (21093), Middle River (21220), Owings Mills (21117), Parkville (21234), Perry Hall (21128), Reisterstown (21136), Rossville (21237), Towson (21204, 21212,21252, 21286), White Marsh (21236), and more.
Carroll County: Eldersburg (21104, 21784, 21797), and more.
Howard County: Clarksville (21029), Columbia (21029, 21042, 21044, 21045, 21046, 21075), Dayton (21036), Elkridge (21075, 21076), Ellicott City (21043, 21042, 21163), Fulton (20759), Glenelg (21737), Glenwood (21738), Highland (20777), Jessup (20701), Marriottsville (21104), Sykesville (21723, 21784) West Friendship (21794), Woodbine (21797), and more.
Montgomery County: Burtonsville (20707, 20866), and more.
Prince George’s County: Laurel (20707, 20723, 20724) and more.
“Clean Choice is the only way to go. I went through several companies before I found them. They do a fantastic job every time.”Tim Savalina in Pasadena, MD
“Clean Choice has cleaned the carpets in two of my houses and I have been amazed at how great they look. The carpets, both over 10 years old, look brand new. I was sure I was going to have to replace them but decided to try and have them cleaned first and I am so glad I did. Keith is extremely passionate about his job and very dedicated to providing the best service possible. I have already referred them to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.”Elizabeth Bare in Columbia, MD