Guide to Remove Steak Sauce Stains on the Carpet
A big, juicy steak is definitely something that every person would like to enjoy. There are many kinds and different preparation of steaks but one thing that is common among them is that steak sauce only adds to make it all the more delicious.
Steak sauce is a very good condiment to have with your steak. It makes the steak more full of flavor which only adds joy to your taste buds. But one place that doesn’t enjoy steak sauce though is your carpet and there are many instances when it gets spilled there by accident.
Steak sauce stains on the carpet is a nightmare of any carpet owner. It will cause an ugly and dark mark which will ruin the beauty and appearance of your carpet at home. That is why you must take the necessary steps in order to clean up this mess on your carpet. If you don’t know how to, check out the guide below on cleaning steak sauce stains on your carpet.
• Try and remove as much of the steak sauce on your carpet as you can with the use of a spoon. The quicker you do this the better it will be for your carpet as the sauce can seep into the carpet fibers if you take too long before extracting it.
• Use a clean paper towel and blot the area where the spill occurred. This will help in removing more of the steak sauce on the carpet fibers.
• The next step is for you to prepare a cleaning solution that will help you totally get rid of the stain on your carpet. Adding a teaspoon of non-bleach laundry detergent with two cups of warm water will certainly do the job. Just mix these two completely and then add a few drops of this onto the steak sauce stain.
• Let a few minutes pass first to allow the solution to work its magic on the stain. Then, use a clean white cloth to slowly blot the stained area. Blotting will cause the stain to get lifted out of the carpet fibers and onto the surface of the cloth. Make sure that you repeat this step until all of the steak sauce stain is removed.
• Your job is not yet done after removing the stain. You would still need to ensure that no residue is left behind on the carpet. To do this, pour a glass of water on the area you just cleaned. Then, use some clean rags to dry everything up.
The next time you accidentally spill steak sauce on your carpet, follow the steps above and you will surely get it looking spotless and clean in no time.
“Clean Choice is the only way to go. I went through several companies before I found them. They do a fantastic job every time.”Tim Savalina in Pasadena, MD
“Clean Choice has cleaned the carpets in two of my houses and I have been amazed at how great they look. The carpets, both over 10 years old, look brand new. I was sure I was going to have to replace them but decided to try and have them cleaned first and I am so glad I did. Keith is extremely passionate about his job and very dedicated to providing the best service possible. I have already referred them to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.”Elizabeth Bare in Columbia, MD