Green Carpet Cleaning Process
Green Carpet Cleaning is A Complete Cleaning Process
Eco-Friendly Green Carpet Cleaning is more than just using a green carpet or area rug cleaning product; it’s a complete cleaning process from start to finish. CLEAN Choice’s 100% eco-friendly, green 10-Step carpet cleaning process uses today’s cutting-edge science to thoroughly deep steam clean, disinfect, deodorize, and protect your carpets and rugs in the safest way possible.
Without using harmful or toxic harsh soaps or damaging detergents, our process is certified healthier and safer for everyone, including children, the elderly, people suffering from asthma, allergies, or other respiratory illness, and your pets. Your cleaning will last longer with your carpets left healthier and softer in between deep cleanings and your manufacturer’s warranty will be protected. At CLEAN Choice, the only way to clean is to Green Clean!
OUR 10-STEP PREMIUM PURE GREEN CARPET CLEANING, DISINFECTING, DEODORIZING, & STAIN PROTECTION PROCESS
1. Carpet Cleaning Pre-Inspection
Our certified technician, never a subcontractor, will arrive on time and in uniform to perform a thorough pre-cleaning inspection with you to evaluate your specific soiling conditions, stains, and/or odor sources. We will perform a high-intensity UV light inspection to detect bacteria from pets, humans, or other allergens. You will be given a clear evaluation of potentially permanent stains, any special conditions or needs, and the expected cleaning results. Only the requested work will be done and we require your signed approval before getting started. No surprises or hidden costs when the job is done.
2. Protecting Your Flooring & Sealing Our Entry Point
Protective guards and cotton floor covers are used to protect all flooring while we work. A temporary door seal is placed around the opening of our entry point to keep in your air conditioning/heat and curious pets.
3. Moving & Replacing Light Furniture
Light sofas, chairs, tables, and smaller furnishings are carefully moved and replaced on protective tabs. Items to be moved are at the technicians’ discretion.
4. Apply Organic Pre-Cleaner with Bio-Enzyme
Our patented organic eco-friendly, green pre-cleaner with added bio-enzyme solution is heated to 180° then applied to the surface to emulsify and break down embedded soil, spots, and odor sources for a more thorough cleaning.
5. Pre-Groom Matted Carpet Pile
When needed, a professional carpet groomer is used to further loosen soil, spots, and matted walk areas or collapsed pile.
6. Truck-Mounted Steam Extraction & Purified Water System
Each truck is outfitted with the most powerful, state-of-the-art 250° truck-mounted steam extraction equipment powered by the truck’s 340 hp engine. This helps leave your carpets dry in about 2-6 hours on average. Our water purification system boosts our zero-residue deep rinse process to deliver the best deep cleaning results on even the most heavily soiled and stained carpets, including removing harmful toxic residues left behind by the last carpet cleaner. Every carpet we clean is left p-balanced to ensure no sticky residue is left behind. This leaves your carpet feeling soft and fresh when dry.
7. Apply Green Certified Disinfectant & Deodorizer
Carpet cleaning, or rinsing the fiber, alone at any temperature DOES NOT kill or remove all bacteria, allergens, mold, or other contaminants. In fact, improper carpet cleaning is known to cause health problems in people and pets that come into contact with the pile. That’s why on every carpet we clean, we apply a liberal post-cleaning application of our 100% non-toxic eco-friendly disinfectant and deodorizer to ensure a complete deep clean, total bacteria & allergen kill, and odor elimination.
8. Apply GREEN Guard Stain Protection
After the disinfectant and deodorizer application, we apply a liberal application of our GREEN Guard polymer encapsulator soil and stain carpet protector. This will enhance vacuuming in between cleanings, protect against permanent stains, and lengthen your carpet’s life.
9. Groom & Set Carpet Pile
Once the carpets have been thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, deodorized, and protected, your carpet is groomed with a professional pile groomer to leave the carpet pile standing tall when we leave.
10. Post Cleaning Inspection
Once everything has been completed, our technician will walk through your home or business with you to point out the cleaning results and to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the results. We provide you with plastic shoe covers, an aftercare cleaning & spotting guide, and one free bottle of our Green Stain Remover for any “uh-oh” moments in between cleanings.
“I have been using Clean Choice for over 20 years. The entire team, from the office manager to the cleaning crews, are highly professional and courteous. I trust them to always quote me a fair price. They always do an excellent job and I highly recommend them.”
– S. DeSapio of Hanover, Maryland
Our 10-Step Complete Carpet Cleaning Package Price Includes:
- 250° Truck-Mount Steam Cleaning
- Eco-Friendly Bio-Enzyme Disinfecting & Deodorizing
- Green Guard Carpet Stain Protection
- Stain Removal – We consider a permanent stain to be anything that does not come out with our carpet cleaning process and pre/post treatment. Our technician will discuss any potential stains with you and give you treatment options that best suit your needs (cut out/patch, carpet dyeing, etc.)
- FREE Spotter – 1 bottle of our green certified professional stain remover for those “uh-oh” moments in between professional cleanings.
Additional Costs May be Charged For:
- Pet Urine/Biological Issues – Pet urine stains and odor and biological treatments will be assessed at the time of service. A UV-Light Inspection will be performed during your walkthrough to determine If treatments outside of our 10-Step Cleaning process are required; if so, additional charges will be applied according to how much product is needed to remedy the issue.
- Set Up Fee – If your home or business is an extended distance from where the truck-mounted equipment is setup, you may be subject to an additional charge not to exceed $75. This includes, but is not limited to: apartments/condos above the 2nd level of the building, townhomes over 3 levels, or properties that sit further than 150 ft. from parking.
Talk to a LIVE customer service specialist, CALL NOW for a friendly live free quote and to schedule a convenient appointment 410-978-6050 – request a quote online.
Eco-Friendly Certified Carpet Cleaning in Maryland:
Anne Arundel County: Annapolis, Arnold, Crofton, Crownsville, Glen Burnie, Hanover, Laurel, Linthicum, Odenton, Pasadena, Severn, Severna Park, and more.
Baltimore County: Baltimore, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Glen Arm, Lutherville, Middle River, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Reisterstown, Towson, White Marsh, and more.
Carroll County: Eldersburg and more.
Howard County: Clarksville, Columbia, Dayton, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Fulton, Glenelg, Glenwood, Highland, Jessup, Marriottsville, Sykesville, West Friendship, Woodbine, and more.
Montgomery County: Burtonsville and more.
Prince George’s County: Beltsville, Greenbelt, Laurel, and more.