Carpet Cleaning & Sanitizing Process
11-Step Healthier-Complete Green Carpet Cleaning Process – Deep Cleaned-Deodorized-Sanitized & Stain Protected
CLEAN Choice’s eco-friendly carpet cleaning process is today’s cutting edge green carpet cleaning science and is designed to thoroughly deep steam clean your carpet the safest way possible without using harmful, harsh soaps or damaging detergents, while helping them stay cleaner and last longer than any other carpet cleaning and also makes your carpets feel softer and luxurious in between deep cleanings. Healthier and safer for children, asthma allergy, hospice, an
1. Carpet Cleaning Pre-Inspection
We arrive on-time, in uniform and perform a thorough pre-cleaning inspection with you to evaluate your specific carpet, rug, upholstery, or hard floor surface soiling conditions, stains, or odor sources. In addition: we perform a Free forensic UV light and Hydrosensor inspection on every job. We only perform the work you request and get your signed approval before any work is performed.
2. We Protect Your Walls, Flooring & Landscape
We use protective corner & furniture guards, along with cotton floor covers to protect all your flooring and landscape areas while we work.
3. We Seal Your Entry Door
We temporarily install a patented door seal around the opening of the entry door of your home or office. This helps keep hot or cold air, insects, birds, etc. outside while we work.
4. We Move and Replace Light Furniture
Light sofas, chairs, cofee tables, and end tables are carefully moved and replaced. We then protect with disposable blocks and clear plastic tabs*.
5. We Apply Our Organic Pre-Cleaner with Enzyme
Our patented organic 100% Non-toxic pre-cleaner with added bio-enzyme solution is heated to 180 degrees and then applied to the carpet, area rug, fabric, or hard floor, then let dwell 5 to 10 minutes to loosen and dissolve deeply embedded soil and stains along with the bactria and allergens.
6. Pre-Groom Matted Carpet Pile
When needed, carpet walk areas are pre-groomed or raked to raise matted or collapsed pile.
7. Truck-Mounted 250-degree Deep Steam Extraction System
We invest in the best $90K state-of-the-art 250-degree truck-mounted steam extraction cleaning system to ensure the best and most complete deep clean. Our cleaning system is powered by out trucks 340 HP engine and equipped with a water purification system that safely boosts our deep fiber rinse process to deliver the most restorative deep cleaning results on even the most heavily soiled and stained carpets, including the harmful toxic residue the last local carpet cleaner left behind. Your carpet dries quickly in 1 to 8 hours.
8. Apply Our GREEN Certified Carpet Sanitizer and Deodorizer
THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP IN CARPET CLEANING — Carpet cleaning (rinsing the fiber) alone at any temperature ‘DOES NOT’ kill all bacteria, allergens, white mold, or other contaminants. In fact; improper carpet cleaning is known to cause health problems in people and pets that come in contact with the pile. Every Carpet We Clean! We apply a liberal post-cleaning application of our 100% non-toxic eco-friendly sanitizer and deodorizer to ensure the most thorough deep down clean, total bacterial/allergen kill, and odor elimination.
9. Re-Apply GREEN GUARD Stain Protection
You’ll have new enhanced vacuuming between cleanings, protection against permanent stains and longer carpet life, we apply a liberal application of GREEN GUARD soil and stain carpet protector included in the 12-Step carpet cleaning service package..
10. We Groom and Set Your Carpet Pile
The carpet pile is groomed or raked in one direction give you the new carpet look again.
11. Lastly, We Perform A Post-Cleaning Inspection With You
We walk through your home or business with you to ensure you are completely satisfied with the cleaning results. We provide you with plastic shoe and foot covers, an aftercare cleaning and spotting guide and one FREE bottle of CLEAN Choice’s Professional Green Stain Remover for the Uh-Oh moment between professional deep cleanings.
Our 11-Step Complete Carpet Cleaning Package Price includes:
- Moving light furniture
- Stain removal
- 250-degree truck-mounted steam extraction
- Carpet deodorizer and Sanitizer
- Re-application of GREEN GUARD stain protection (with enhanced encapsulation vacuuming technology)
- And a FREE bottle of our professional stain remover for those Uh-Oh moments in between professional cleanings.
- We include everything needed to do the carpet cleaning job right and make it last longer than any other carpet cleaner… Guaranteed!
Our pricing is based on the square footage of each area or room. That way our pricing won’t change if the rooms are bigger than expected and credits you for smaller rooms or areas. It is one of the many things that makes us different. We don’t quote one price; then due to room size limits, change the price once we arrive.
Most companies price by the room and have square foot limits, but at our company, room size doesn’t matter. For example, some companies offer specials of 2 areas for $99.00, once they get to your home if the rooms are over 250 sf, then they charge you an additional room (250 sf), this is where they get you. We will NEVER do that.
We offer a COMPLETE CLEAN – We include the light furniture moving, stain removal, truck-mounted steam cleaning, deodorizer, sanitizer and stain protector. The other carpet cleaners charge extra per room for stain removal, deodorizer, sanitizer and the stain protector, We offer no hidden charges when the job is done and include everything needed to do the job right at a fair package price.
Compare methods of carpet cleaning to see why carpet manufacturers’ now “require” an IICRC and CRI-SOA certified professional steam carpet cleaning every 6 to 18 months to keep the carpet warranty in full effect:
“Basic Clean” Cheap Bonnet Chemical Dry Carpet Cleaning: Simply smears soil and bacteria across the surface of the carpet and cleans nothing. The stains come back in weeks and the money spent is wasted. Repeated dry bonnet cleaning of residential carpet can create the pile and soils to become toxic and can leave damaging swirl marks. This method will void the carpet manufacturers’ warranty.
“Standard Clean” Low-Powered Portable Equipment: The equipment exhausts contaminated warm, moist, dirty air & odors back into your home, leaves harmful and pile damaging, residual soap and detergent residue on the carpet pile, leaves the carpet wet for days turning the carpet into a “mold farm”, dumps the dirty water into your septic or plumbing system and they are found to create more bacteria than they remove from the carpet. Over time the carpet can become full of harmful toxins that can harm small children and pets. This method can void your carpet manufacturers’ warranty.
“Thoroughly Clean” Truck-Mounted Hot Water (steam) Extraction Cleaning: This equipment provides the high temperatures above 200° to over 250-degrees (the hotter the better), high water pressure (400 to 500 psi), and the large vacuum blowers needed to maximize soil, contaminant, and rinse water removal. The EPA, CRI-Laboratories, and carpet manufacturers’ research over the last 55 years has found that the truck-mounted hot water extraction system provides the best capability for the most thorough deep cleaning and faster dry time.
How to Prepare for Your Premium Green Carpet Cleaning by CLEAN Choice
Having your carpet or upholstery cleaned by CLEAN Choice?
Here are some suggestions for you to prepare your home or office before we arrive that will help both of us achieve the best results:
- Please remove any vehicles from your garage or driveway and from in front of the closest entrance to your home or building to allow our service truck set up the work area. Townhomes, Rowhomes, and Apartments Please Note; We REQUIRE two side by side parking spaces or two parallel spaces. (Our hoses come from the side and rear of the service truck, once connected, our truck cannot be moved) We cannot and do not ‘double park’.
- Please pre-vacuum the areas, rooms, and steps to be cleaned prior to our arrival (under all furniture to be moved).
- Before we arrive, please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, pole lamps, small furnishings, nightstands, electronics, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned.
- Please remove any and all items from on top of and inside of any furniture which will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under, and placed back, prior to our arrival or will be left in place.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
- Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture touching the carpet, or bed skirts in rooms to be cleaned.
- Note: Computer equipment, china cabinets, sectional sofas, sleeper sofas, electric recliners, dressers, nightstands, beds, entertainment wall units, antique, fragile, or any heavy furniture cannot and will not be moved (not limited to these furnishings). However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned under and up to where sufficient room is available. Any of the furnishings needing to be moved must be done by the client prior to our arrival and then replaced once completely dry.
- During the pre-inspection walk-through with your technicians, please advise them of any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture. Any furniture with weak legs, loose tops, previous repairs, or any prior damage will not be moved by our technicians and will remain in place but cleaned up to the edge of.
- Also, call attention to any spots or stains which may require special techniques.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones during the job.
Note: Residential carpet speed drying available upon request (one room) no charge. Pre-vacuuming, excessive soil, stain, odor, furniture moving, or unique request/service is an additional affordable cost. We do not charge extra for deep cleaning Berber or Olefin carpets.
We truly appreciate you visiting our new website and please call to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you today.
Call today for a live carpet cleaning quote or to schedule your appointment! 410-978-6050
Eco-Friendly Certified Carpet Cleaning in Maryland:
Anne Arundel County: Annapolis (21401, 21403, 21405, 21409), Arnold (21012), Crofton (21114, 21054), Crownsville (21032), Glen Burnie (21060, 21061) Hanover (21076), Laurel (20724), Linthicum (21090) Odenton (21113, 20755), Pasadena (21122), Severn (21114, 21077), Severna Park (21146), and more.
Baltimore County: Baltimore (21201, 21202, 21205, 21206, 21207, 21208, 21209, 21210, 21211, 21212, 21213, 21214, 21215, 21216, 21217, 21218, 21222, 21223, 21224, 21225, 21226, 21228, 21230, 21231, 21234, 21236, 21237, 21239, 21251), Catonsville (21228), Cockeysville (21030, 21093, 21131), Glen Arm (21057) Lutherville (21093), Middle River (21220), Owings Mills (21117), Parkville (21234), Perry Hall (21128), Reisterstown (21136), Rossville (21237), Towson (21204, 21212,21252, 21286), White Marsh (21236), and more. Carroll County: Eldersburg (21104, 21784, 21797), and more.
Howard County: Clarksville (21029), Columbia (21029, 21042, 21044, 21045, 21046, 21075), Dayton (21036), Elkridge (21075, 21076), Ellicott City (21043, 21042, 21163), Fulton (20759), Glenelg (21737), Glenwood (21738), Highland (20777), Jessup (20701), Marriottsville (21104), Sykesville (21723, 21784) West Friendship (21794), Woodbine (21797), and more. Montgomery County: Burtonsville (20707, 20866), and more.
Prince George’s County: Beltsville, Grenbelt, Laurel (20705, 20707, 20723, 20724) and more.
“Clean Choice is the only way to go. I went through several companies before I found them. They do a fantastic job every time.”Tim Savalina in Pasadena, MD
“Clean Choice has cleaned the carpets in two of my houses and I have been amazed at how great they look. The carpets, both over 10 years old, look brand new. I was sure I was going to have to replace them but decided to try and have them cleaned first and I am so glad I did. Keith is extremely passionate about his job and very dedicated to providing the best service possible. I have already referred them to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.”Elizabeth Bare in Columbia, MD