Green Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning Process
Our patented PROCYON Soap-free, Detergent-free, Residue-free Pure Green Carpet Cleaning using Purified Rinse Water allows us to thoroughly deep clean and restore your carpet and area rugs without the use of any toxic detergents or harsh chemicals, which means your carpet and rugs are left healthier to lay and play on and will stay cleaner longer than ever before.
“We had a great experience using Clean Choice! Keith was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We feel a lot better about moving into our new home now. Thanks so much!” Paige in Cockeysville, Maryland
Our 10-Step Totally Green Eco-Freindly Carpet Cleaning, Deodorizing, Sanitizing, and Stain Protecting Process
1. Carpet Cleaning Pre-Inspection
We arrive on-time, in uniform and perform a thorough pre-cleaning inspection to evaluate your specific soiling conditions, stains, or odor sources and will give you a clear evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any special needs or concerns you may have. In addition: we perform a free, high-intensity UV inspection on every job. We only do the work you request and get your signed approval before any work is performed. No surprise hidden cost when the job is done. Never a subcontractor.
2. We Protect Your Flooring &
We Seal Your Entry Door
We use protective guards, along with cotton floor covers to protect all your flooring while we work. We install a temporary door seal around the opening of the entry door of your home or office.
3. We Move and Replace Light Furniture
Light sofas, chairs, tables and smaller items are carefully moved and replaced.
4. Apply Our Organic Pre-Cleaner with Bio-Enzyme
Our patented organic eco-friendly PROCYON pre-cleaner with added bio-enzyme solution is heated to 180 degrees then applied to the carpet, rug or hard surface to emulsify and break down embedded traffic area soil, general spots and odor sources for a more thorough cleaning.
5. Pre-Groom Matted Carpet Pile
When needed, a professional carpet groomer is used to further loosen the soil and matted walk areas or collapsed pile.
6. Truck-Mounted 250-degree Steam Extraction System
We invest in the most powerful state-of-the-art 250-degree truck-mounted steam extraction cleaning system to ensure the most thorough deep clean ever. Our 90k truck-mount deep cleaning system is powered by our service trucks 340 hp engine and equipped with a water purification system that boosts our zero residue deep rinse process to deliver the most restorative deep cleaning results on even the most heavily soiled and stained carpets, including removing the harmful toxic residue the last carpet cleaner left behind. Every carpet that we clean is left pH balanced afterwards to ensure there is no sticky residue left behind. This also leaves your carpet soft and fresh. Your carpet dries quickly in 1 to 8 hours.
7. Apply Our GREEN Certified Carpet Sanitizer and Deodorizer
THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP IN CARPET CLEANING — Carpet cleaning (rinsing the fiber) alone at any temperature ‘DOES NOT’ kill or remove all bacteria, allergens, white mold, or other contaminants. In fact; improper carpet cleaning is known to cause health problems in people and pets that come in contact with the pile. Every Carpet We Clean, we apply a liberal post-cleaning application of our 100% non-toxic eco-friendly sanitizer and deodorizer, TRIPLE PLUS+ to ensure a complete deep clean, total bacterial/allergen kill, and odor elimination.
8. Re-Apply GREEN GUARD Soil & Stain Protection
You’ll have new enhanced vacuuming between cleanings, protection against permanent stains and longer carpet life, we apply a liberal application of our GREEN GUARD polymer encapsulator soil and stain carpet protector.
9. Groom and Set Carpet Pile
Your carpet is groomed with a professional pile groomer so that the carpet pile is standing tall when we leave.
10. Post-Cleaning Inspection
Our technician will walk through your home or business with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the cleaning results. We provide you with plastic shoe/foot covers, an aftercare cleaning and spotting guide and one FREE bottle of CLEAN Choice’s Professional Green Stain Remover for any Uh-Oh moments between professional deep cleanings.
Our 10-Step Complete Carpet Cleaning Package Price includes:
- The Pre-inspection
- Moving/replacing light furniture
- Green Pre-cleaner with Enzyme
- Stain removal
- 250-degree truck-mounted steam extraction
- Carpet Deodorizer and Sanitizer
- Re-application of GREEN GUARD stain protection (with advanced polymer encapsulation technology that enhances vacuuming between cleanings)
- FREE bottle of our professional stain remover for those Uh-Oh moments in between professional cleanings.
- We include everything needed to do the carpet cleaning job right the first and make it last longer than any other local carpet cleaner with no agressive upselling… Guaranteed!
A WORD ABOUT YOUR CARPET CLEANING ESTIMATE
Please, before you call: We offer straightforward upfront carpet cleaning service package pricing. We charge per square foot, per the size of the room (No room size limit/Or one room counts a two rooms). We ask that you pre-measure all rooms or areas that need cleaning (heel to doe will do) so we can provide you with a more accurate estimate. Cleaning of standard closets and stain removal are included free! *Restriction/conditions may apply.
How To Prepare For Your Professional Carpet Cleaning Service
Here are some suggestions for you to prepare your home or office before we arrive that will help both of us achieve the best cleaning service results:
- MOST IMPORTANT: Please remove all vehicles from your garage or driveway or from in front of the closest entrance to your home or building to allow our service truck set up their work area. Townhomes, Rowhomes, and Apartments Please Note; We REQUIRE two side by side parking spaces or two parallel spaces. (Our hoses come from the side and rear of the service truck, once connected, our truck cannot be moved) We cannot and will not ‘Double Park’.
- Please pre-vacuum the areas, rooms, and steps to be cleaned prior to our arrival (under all furniture to be moved).
- Before we arrive, please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, pole lamps, small furnishings, nightstands, electronics, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned.
- Please remove any and all items from on top of and inside of any furniture which will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under, and placed back, prior to our arrival or will be left in place.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
- Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture touching the carpet, or bed skirts in rooms to be cleaned.
- Note: Computer equipment, china cabinets, sectional sofas, sleeper sofas, electric recliners, dressers, nightstands, beds, entertainment wall units, antique, fragile, or any heavy furniture cannot and will not be moved (not limited to these furnishings). However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned under and up to where sufficient room is available. Any of the furnishings needing to be moved must be done by the client prior to our arrival and then replaced once completely dry.
- During the pre-inspection walk-through with your technicians, please advise them of any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture. Any furniture with weak legs, loose tops, previous repairs, or any prior damage will not be moved by our technicians and will remain in place but cleaned up to the edge of.
- Also, call attention to any spots or stains which may require special techniques.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones during the job.
We truly appreciate you visiting our new website and please call to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you today.
Eco-Friendly Certified Carpet Cleaning in Maryland:
Anne Arundel County: Annapolis (21401, 21403, 21405, 21409), Arnold (21012), Crofton (21114, 21054), Crownsville (21032), Glen Burnie (21060, 21061) Hanover (21076), Laurel (20724), Linthicum (21090) Odenton (21113, 20755), Pasadena (21122), Severn (21114, 21077), Severna Park (21146), and more.
Baltimore County: Baltimore (21201, 21202, 21205, 21206, 21207, 21208, 21209, 21210, 21211, 21212, 21213, 21214, 21215, 21216, 21217, 21218, 21222, 21223, 21224, 21225, 21226, 21228, 21230, 21231, 21234, 21236, 21237, 21239, 21251), Catonsville (21228), Cockeysville (21030, 21093, 21131), Glen Arm (21057) Lutherville (21093), Middle River (21220), Owings Mills (21117), Parkville (21234), Perry Hall (21128), Reisterstown (21136), Rossville (21237), Towson (21204, 21212,21252, 21286), White Marsh (21236), and more. Carroll County: Eldersburg (21104, 21784, 21797), and more.
Howard County: Clarksville (21029), Columbia (21029, 21042, 21044, 21045, 21046, 21075), Dayton (21036), Elkridge (21075, 21076), Ellicott City (21043, 21042, 21163), Fulton (20759), Glenelg (21737), Glenwood (21738), Highland (20777), Jessup (20701), Marriottsville (21104), Sykesville (21723, 21784) West Friendship (21794), Woodbine (21797), and more. Montgomery County: Burtonsville (20707, 20866), and more.
Prince George’s County: Beltsville, Grenbelt, Laurel (20705, 20707, 20723, 20724) and more.
“Clean Choice is the only way to go. I went through several companies before I found them. They do a fantastic job every time.”Tim Savalina in Pasadena, MD
“Clean Choice has cleaned the carpets in two of my houses and I have been amazed at how great they look. The carpets, both over 10 years old, look brand new. I was sure I was going to have to replace them but decided to try and have them cleaned first and I am so glad I did. Keith is extremely passionate about his job and very dedicated to providing the best service possible. I have already referred them to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.”Elizabeth Bare in Columbia, MD