Green Carpet Cleaning & Sanitizing Process
“Service was excellent. Carpet looks great and I learned so much. Would recommend this company to others and would use again.”
Deneitra in Columbia, Maryland
Annapolis, MD, Baltimore, MD, Crofton, MD, Elkridge, MD, Laurel, MD, Owings Mills, MD, Pasadena, Md, Severn, MD, Towson, MD, White Marsh, MD, Woodbine, MD, and Surrounding Areas
Green carpet cleaning requires a complete process,
Not just using a green carpet cleaning solution…
11-Step Premium Green Carpet Cleaning Service Process
1. Carpet Cleaning Pre-Inspection
Our highly-skilled IICRC certified service technician will arrive on-time, in clearly uniform and perform a thorough pre-cleaning inspection with you to evaluate your specific carpet, rug, upholstery, or hard floor surface soiling conditions, stains, or odor sources. In addition: we perform a free, high-intensity forensic UV inspection on every job. We only perform the work you request and get your signed approval before any work is performed with no hidden prices.
2. We Protect Your Walls, Flooring & Landscape
We use protective corner & furniture guards, along with cotton floor covers to protect all your flooring and landscape areas while we work.
3. We Seal The Entry Door
We temporarily install a door seal around the opening of the entry door of your home or office. This helps keep hot or cold air, insects, birds, etc. outside while we work.
4. We Move & Replace Light Furniture
Light sofas, chairs, cofee tables, and end tables are carefully moved and replaced. We then protect with disposable blocks and clear plastic tabs*.
5. We Apply Our Organic Antimicrobial Pre-Cleaner
Our patented organic 100% Non-toxic pre-cleaner with added antimicrobial solution is heated to 180 degrees and then applied to the carpet, area rug, fabric, or hard floor, then let dwell 5 to 10 minutes to loosen and dissolve deeply embedded soil and stains along with the bactria and allergens.
6. Pre-Groom Matted Carpet Pile
When needed, carpet walk areas are pre-groomed to raise matted or collapsed pile.
7. Truck-Mounted 250-degree Deep Steam Extraction System
We invest in the best $90K state-of-the-art 250-degree truck mounted steam extraction cleaning system to ensure the best results. Our system is truck engine powered by a 340 HP motor and equipped with a water purification system that safely boosts our fiber rinse process to deliver the most restorative deep cleaning results on the most heavily soiled and stained carpets, including the harmful toxic residue the last carpet cleaner left behind. Your carpet dries quickly in 1 to 12 hours and No re-appearing stains.
8. We Then Apply Our GREEN-Organic Certified Carpet Sanitizer and Deodorizer
THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP IN CARPET CLEANING — That Most People Skip! Carpet cleaning (rinsing the fiber) alone at any temperature ‘does not’ kill all bacteria, allergens, white mold, or other contaminants. In fact; improper carpet cleaning is known to cause health problems in people and pets. Every Carpet We Clean! We apply a liberal post-cleaning application of our 100% non-toxic eco-friendly sanitizer and deodorizer to ensure the most thorough deep down clean, total bacterial/allergen kill, and odor elimination.
9. Along With Our GREEN GUARD Stain Protection
You’ll have new enhanced vacuuming between cleanings, protection against permanent stains and longer carpet life, we apply a liberal application of GREEN GUARD soil and stain carpet protector included in the 12-Step carpet cleaning service package..
10. We Groom/Rake & Set Your Carpet Pile
The carpet pile is groomed or raked in one direction give you the new carpet look again.
11. Lastly, We Perform A Post-Cleaning Inspection With You
We walk through your home or business with you to ensure you are completely satisfied with the cleaning results. We provide you with plastic shoe and foot covers, an aftercare cleaning and spotting guide and 1 FREE bottle of CLEAN Choice’s Professional Green Stain Remover for the Uh-Oh moment between professional deep cleanings.
How to Prepare for Your Premium Green Carpet Cleaning by CLEAN Choice
Having your carpet or upholstery cleaned by CLEAN Choice?
11 Ways to make this a pleasant, easy and memorable experience.
Here are some suggestions for you to prepare your home or office before we arrive that will help both of us achieve the best results:
- Please remove any vehicles from your garage or driveway and from in front of the closest entrance to your home or building to allow our service truck set up area. Townhomes, Rowhomes, and Apartments Please Note; We ‘require’ two side by side parking spaces or two parallel spaces. (Hose come from side and rear of service truck. Once connected, truck cannot be moved) We cannot and do not ‘double park’).
- Please pre-vacuum the areas or rooms to be cleaned prior to our arrival (under all furniture to be moved).
- Before we arrive, please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, pole lamps, small furnishings, nightstands, electronics, etc. from any areas that is going to be cleaned.
- Please remove any and all items from on top of and inside of any furniture which will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under, and placed back, prior to our arrival or will be left in place.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
- Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture touching the carpet, or bed skirts in rooms to be cleaned.
- Note: Computer equipment, china cabinets, sectional sofas, electric recliners, dressers, nightstands, beds, entertainment wall units, antique, fragile, or any heavy furniture cannot and will not be moved (not limited to these furnishings). However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned under and up to where sufficient room is available. Any of the furnishings needing to be moved must be done by the client prior to our arrival and then replaced once completely dry.
- During the pre-inspection walk-through with your technicians, please advise them of any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture. Any furniture with weak legs, loose tops, previous repairs, or any prior damage will not be moved by our technicians and will remain in place but cleaned up to the edge of.
- Also, call attention to any spots or stains which may require special techniques.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones during the job.
Note: Residential carpet speed drying available upon request (one room) no charge. Pre-vacuuming, excessive soil, stain, odor, furniture moving, or unique request/service is an additional affordable cost. We do not charge extra for deep cleaning Berber or Olefin carpets.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our first-class customer service, unsurpassed quality work, and competitive package pricing add up to the absolute best value available in the Baltimore and Annapolis areas. Our guarantee of satisfaction is simple yet powerful. If you are not satisfied with any warranted area cleaned within the last 10 days, we will re-clean the area of concern to your satisfaction at no charge. If you’re still not satisfied with the results, we will refund the cost of cleaning.*
We truly appreciate you visiting our new website and please call to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you today.
Call today for a live carpet cleaning quote or to schedule your appointment! 410-978-6050
Eco-Friendly Certified Carpet Cleaning in Maryland:
Anne Arundel County: Annapolis (21401, 21403, 21405, 21409), Arnold (21012), Crofton (21114, 21054), Crownsville (21032), Glen Burnie (21060, 21061) Hanover (21076), Laurel (20724), Linthicum (21090) Odenton (21113, 20755), Pasadena (21122), Severn (21114, 21077), Severna Park (21146), and more.
Baltimore County: Baltimore (21201, 21202, 21205, 21206, 21207, 21208, 21209, 21210, 21211, 21212, 21213, 21214, 21215, 21216, 21217, 21218, 21222, 21223, 21224, 21225, 21226, 21228, 21230, 21231, 21234, 21236, 21237, 21239, 21251), Catonsville (21228), Cockeysville (21030, 21093, 21131), Glen Arm (21057) Lutherville (21093), Middle River (21220), Owings Mills (21117), Parkville (21234), Perry Hall (21128), Reisterstown (21136), Rossville (21237), Towson (21204, 21212,21252, 21286), White Marsh (21236), and more. Carroll County: Eldersburg (21104, 21784, 21797), and more.
Howard County: Clarksville (21029), Columbia (21029, 21042, 21044, 21045, 21046, 21075), Dayton (21036), Elkridge (21075, 21076), Ellicott City (21043, 21042, 21163), Fulton (20759), Glenelg (21737), Glenwood (21738), Highland (20777), Jessup (20701), Marriottsville (21104), Sykesville (21723, 21784) West Friendship (21794), Woodbine (21797), and more. Montgomery County: Burtonsville (20707, 20866), and more.
Prince George’s County: Beltsville, Grenbelt, Laurel (20705, 20707, 20723, 20724) and more.
“Clean Choice is the only way to go. I went through several companies before I found them. They do a fantastic job every time.”Tim Savalina in Pasadena, MD
“Clean Choice has cleaned the carpets in two of my houses and I have been amazed at how great they look. The carpets, both over 10 years old, look brand new. I was sure I was going to have to replace them but decided to try and have them cleaned first and I am so glad I did. Keith is extremely passionate about his job and very dedicated to providing the best service possible. I have already referred them to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.”Elizabeth Bare in Columbia, MD