Carpet Cleaning & Sanitizing Process
Green Carpet Cleaning – Sanitizing – Deodorizing – And Stain Protection Process
We use the Best of the Best Truck-Mounted Steam Extraction Cleaning System with 250-degree purified rinse water. We provide the deepest clean, along with faster drying time in 1-12 hours compared to the long dry time of traditional carpet cleaning (1 to 3 days). We achieve amazing results that will make you feel good about choosing to spend your hard earned dollar with CLEAN Choice. Only CLEAN Choice uses PROCYON organic green cleaning solution for carpets, rugs, upholstery, and hard floors. This product gives a deeper clean AND is safe for children, elderly, hospice, asthma & allergy, pets, and the environment. Organic PROCYON contains no soaps or harsh detergents, is residue free, and is healthy, safe, 100% non-toxic, and certified Green. Our certified technicians are top-notch, highly skilled, honest and friendly professionals who care about the quality of the work they do and take the time necessary to provide attention to detail deep cleaning. Our goal for each customer is to turn them into life-long satisfied repeat clients that will tell their family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers about our services.
“Clean Choice provided excellent services, both when cleaning my carpets and when cleaning my wood floors. They were flexible in scheduling and allowing me to change my appointments, they showed up on time, and their prices are reasonable.”
Mary in Crownsville, Maryland
Exceptional Service and Value
The life and beauty of your carpets depend on the level of professional care it receives over the years. Carpet in a typical home or business needs to be professionally truck mount steam cleaned every 6 to 18 months to thoroughly remove the buildup of abrasive soils, allergens, bacteria, pet dander, dust mites, and other harmful contaminants.
No one deep cleans your carpets, area rugs, upholstery, tile & grout, natural stone, hardwood floors, or pet odor removal more thoroughly, or protects your family, pets, and investment better than a CLEAN Choice totally green carpet cleaning process that is Certified 100% Non-toxic, Organic, Zero Residue, and protects your carpet warranty, backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back.
It’s not uncommon for our customer to watch our green carpet cleaning process with amazement and actually see what is being removed up and out of the carpet. Not only are the cleaning results amazing, but so is the peace of mind knowing that our deep cleaning is the safe and healthy decision for your children and pets. Our deep cleaning also brings back the like-new soft plushness of your carpet without leaving a dirt-attracting sticky residue.
Our Complete Deep Clean, Deodorize, Sanitize, and Stain Protection Process
1. Carpet Cleaning Pre-Inspection
We arrive on-time, in uniform and perform a thorough pre-cleaning inspection with you to evaluate your specific carpet, rug, upholstery, or hard floor surface soiling conditions, stains, or odor sources. In addition: we perform a Free forensic UV light and Hydrosensor inspection on every job. We only perform the work you request and get your signed approval before any work is performed.
2. We Protect Your Walls, Flooring & Landscape
We use protective corner & furniture guards, along with cotton floor covers to protect all your flooring and landscape areas while we work.
3. We Seal Your Entry Door
We temporarily install a patented door seal around the opening of the entry door of your home or office. This helps keep hot or cold air, insects, birds, etc. outside while we work.
4. We Move and Replace Light Furniture
Light sofas, chairs, coffee tables, and end tables are carefully moved and replaced. We then protect with disposable blocks and clear plastic tabs*.
5. Apply Our Organic Pre-Cleaner with Enzyme
Our patented organic 100% Non-toxic pre-cleaner with added enzyme solution is heated to 180 degrees and then applied to the carpet, area rug, fabric, or hard floor, then let dwell 5 to 10 minutes to loosen and dissolve deeply embedded soil and stains along with the bacteria and allergens.
6. Pre-Groom Matted Carpet Pile
When needed, carpet walk areas are pre-groomed or raked to raise matted or collapsed pile.
7. Truck-Mounted 250-degree Deep Steam Extraction System
We invest in the most powerful state-of-the-art 250-degree truck-mounted steam extraction cleaning system to ensure the most thorough deep clean. Our truck-mount deep cleaning system is powered by our service trucks 340 hp engine and equipped with a rinse water purification system that safely boosts our zero residue deep rinse process to deliver the most restorative deep cleaning results on even the most heavily soiled and stained carpets, including removing the harmful toxic residue the last carpet cleaner left behind. Your carpet dries quickly in 1 to 8 hours.
8. Apply Our GREEN Certified Carpet Sanitizer and Deodorizer
THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP IN CARPET CLEANING — Carpet cleaning (rinsing the fiber) alone at any temperature ‘DOES NOT’ kill all bacteria, allergens, white mold, or other contaminants. In fact; improper carpet cleaning is known to cause health problems in people and pets that come in contact with the pile. Every Carpet We Clean, we apply a liberal post-cleaning application of our 100% non-toxic eco-friendly sanitizer and deodorizer, TRIPLE PLUS+ to ensure a complete deep clean, total bacterial/allergen kill, and odor elimination.
9. Re-Apply GREEN GUARD Soil & Stain Protection
You’ll have new enhanced vacuuming between cleanings, protection against permanent stains and longer carpet life, we apply a liberal application of our GREEN GUARD polymer encapsulator soil and stain carpet protector.
10. Groom and Set Carpet Pile
The carpet pile is groomed or raked in one direction give you the new carpet look again.
11. Post-Cleaning Inspection
We walk through your home or business with you to ensure you are completely satisfied with the cleaning results. We provide you with plastic shoe and foot covers, an aftercare cleaning and spotting guide and one FREE bottle of CLEAN Choice’s Professional Green Stain Remover for any Uh-Oh moments between professional deep cleanings.
Our 11-Step Complete Carpet Cleaning Package Price includes:
- The Pre-inspection
- Moving/replacing light furniture
- Green Pre-cleaner with Enzyme
- Stain removal
- 250-degree truck-mounted steam extraction
- Carpet Deodorizer and Sanitizer
- Re-application of GREEN GUARD stain protection (with enhanced polymer encapsulation vacuuming technology)
- FREE bottle of our professional stain remover for those Uh-Oh moments in between professional cleanings.
- We include everything needed to do the carpet cleaning job right and make it last longer than any other local carpet cleaner with no agressive upselling… Guaranteed!
Compare methods of carpet cleaning to see why carpet manufacturers’ now “require” an IICRC and CRI-SOA certified professional steam carpet cleaning every 6 to 18 months to keep the carpet warranty in full effect:
“Basic Clean” Cheap Bonnet Chemical Dry Carpet Cleaning: Simply smears soil and bacteria across the surface of the carpet and cleans nothing. The stains come back in weeks and the money spent is wasted. Repeated dry bonnet cleaning of residential carpet can create the pile and soils to become toxic and can leave damaging swirl marks. This method will void the carpet manufacturers’ warranty.
“Standard Clean” Low-Powered Portable Equipment: The equipment exhausts contaminated warm, moist, dirty air & odors back into your home, leaves harmful and pile damaging, residual soap and detergent residue on the carpet pile, leaves the carpet wet for days turning the carpet into a “mold farm”, dumps the dirty water into your septic or plumbing system and they are found to create more bacteria than they remove from the carpet. Over time the carpet can become full of harmful toxins that can harm small children and pets. This method can void your carpet manufacturers’ warranty.
“Thoroughly Clean” Truck-Mounted Hot Water (steam) Extraction Cleaning: This equipment provides the high temperatures above 200° to over 250-degrees (the hotter the better), high water pressure (400 to 500 psi), and the large vacuum blowers needed to maximize soil, contaminant, and rinse water removal. The EPA, CRI-Laboratories, and carpet manufacturers’ research over the last 55 years has found that the truck-mounted hot water extraction system provides the best capability for the most thorough deep cleaning and faster dry time.
How to Prepare for Your Premium Green Carpet Cleaning by CLEAN Choice
Having your carpet or upholstery cleaned by CLEAN Choice?
Here are some suggestions for you to prepare your home or office before we arrive that will help both of us achieve the best results:
- Please remove any vehicles from your garage or driveway and from in front of the closest entrance to your home or building to allow our service truck set up the work area. Townhomes, Rowhomes, and Apartments Please Note; We REQUIRE two side by side parking spaces or two parallel spaces. (Our hoses come from the side and rear of the service truck, once connected, our truck cannot be moved) We cannot and do not ‘double park’.
- Please pre-vacuum the areas, rooms, and steps to be cleaned prior to our arrival (under all furniture to be moved).
- Before we arrive, please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, pole lamps, small furnishings, nightstands, electronics, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned.
- Please remove any and all items from on top of and inside of any furniture which will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under, and placed back, prior to our arrival or will be left in place.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
- Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture touching the carpet, or bed skirts in rooms to be cleaned.
- Note: Computer equipment, china cabinets, sectional sofas, sleeper sofas, electric recliners, dressers, nightstands, beds, entertainment wall units, antique, fragile, or any heavy furniture cannot and will not be moved (not limited to these furnishings). However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned under and up to where sufficient room is available. Any of the furnishings needing to be moved must be done by the client prior to our arrival and then replaced once completely dry.
- During the pre-inspection walk-through with your technicians, please advise them of any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture. Any furniture with weak legs, loose tops, previous repairs, or any prior damage will not be moved by our technicians and will remain in place but cleaned up to the edge of.
- Also, call attention to any spots or stains which may require special techniques.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones during the job.
Note: Residential carpet speed drying available upon request (one room) no charge. Pre-vacuuming, excessive soil, stain, odor, furniture moving, or unique request/service is an additional affordable cost. We do not charge extra for deep cleaning Berber or Olefin carpets.
We truly appreciate you visiting our new website and please call to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you today.
Call today for a live carpet cleaning quote or to schedule your appointment! 410-978-6050
Eco-Friendly Certified Carpet Cleaning in Maryland:
Anne Arundel County: Annapolis (21401, 21403, 21405, 21409), Arnold (21012), Crofton (21114, 21054), Crownsville (21032), Glen Burnie (21060, 21061) Hanover (21076), Laurel (20724), Linthicum (21090) Odenton (21113, 20755), Pasadena (21122), Severn (21114, 21077), Severna Park (21146), and more.
Baltimore County: Baltimore (21201, 21202, 21205, 21206, 21207, 21208, 21209, 21210, 21211, 21212, 21213, 21214, 21215, 21216, 21217, 21218, 21222, 21223, 21224, 21225, 21226, 21228, 21230, 21231, 21234, 21236, 21237, 21239, 21251), Catonsville (21228), Cockeysville (21030, 21093, 21131), Glen Arm (21057) Lutherville (21093), Middle River (21220), Owings Mills (21117), Parkville (21234), Perry Hall (21128), Reisterstown (21136), Rossville (21237), Towson (21204, 21212,21252, 21286), White Marsh (21236), and more. Carroll County: Eldersburg (21104, 21784, 21797), and more.
Howard County: Clarksville (21029), Columbia (21029, 21042, 21044, 21045, 21046, 21075), Dayton (21036), Elkridge (21075, 21076), Ellicott City (21043, 21042, 21163), Fulton (20759), Glenelg (21737), Glenwood (21738), Highland (20777), Jessup (20701), Marriottsville (21104), Sykesville (21723, 21784) West Friendship (21794), Woodbine (21797), and more. Montgomery County: Burtonsville (20707, 20866), and more.
Prince George’s County: Beltsville, Grenbelt, Laurel (20705, 20707, 20723, 20724) and more.
“Clean Choice is the only way to go. I went through several companies before I found them. They do a fantastic job every time.”Tim Savalina in Pasadena, MD
“Clean Choice has cleaned the carpets in two of my houses and I have been amazed at how great they look. The carpets, both over 10 years old, look brand new. I was sure I was going to have to replace them but decided to try and have them cleaned first and I am so glad I did. Keith is extremely passionate about his job and very dedicated to providing the best service possible. I have already referred them to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.”Elizabeth Bare in Columbia, MD