Cleaning Up Pea Soup Stains on the Carpet
Pea soup is one type of soup which has become very popular across the country. It is really healthy and tasty too which is why it has become a favorite of countless food lovers everywhere.
Pea soup contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that help make our body strong. It is really nice to eat particularly if you are not feeling well as it can help you feel better. One place that you don’t want to have pea soup on though is the carpet. Unfortunately spilling pea soup all over your carpet at home is not an uncommon predicament. A lot of peopled deal with this issue in their homes and they are often left frustrated not knowing what the right steps are to remedy the situation.
If you have pea soup stains on your carpet at home then you are in luck. Below is a very simple guide that I have prepared to help you in dealing with pea soup stains on your carpet with ease.
• First, get a clean sponge or piece of white cloth and then slowly absorb the spilled soup on the carpet. This is important so that the soup will not spread to other areas of the carpet. Do this until you have removed as much of the spill as you can.
• Next, add a few drops of water on the area where the soup was spilled to help dilute the stain which is left behind your carpet. After adding the water, blot the area a couple of times using some paper towels before moving on to the next step.
• Use a cleaning solution made out of one teaspoon dish washing liquid and four cups of warm water on the affected area of the carpet. This is going to help remove the stain from your carpet fibers. Apply the solution you have created and then start blotting the stain with a clean piece of white cloth.
• Repeat the previous step until you are able to remove all of the stain on your carpet. It is not going to go away immediately so you have to be patient. Pretty soon the stain will be gone and your carpet will be nice and clean once more.
• Flush out any residue on your carpet by pouring a cup of water on the area you just cleaned and then dry it thoroughly using some clean towels. This should help ensure that your carpet is completely clean and spotless once again.
“Clean Choice is the only way to go. I went through several companies before I found them. They do a fantastic job every time.”Tim Savalina in Pasadena, MD
“Clean Choice has cleaned the carpets in two of my houses and I have been amazed at how great they look. The carpets, both over 10 years old, look brand new. I was sure I was going to have to replace them but decided to try and have them cleaned first and I am so glad I did. Keith is extremely passionate about his job and very dedicated to providing the best service possible. I have already referred them to several of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.”Elizabeth Bare in Columbia, MD