Carpet Urine Odor Removal: Odor Block Seal
Pet Urine Removal: “Odor Block Seal”
For carpet, wood, tile, or cement flooring that has been repeatedly subjected to dog or cat urine, it becomes necessary to do a complete urine treatment at some point. Our exclusive “Odor Block Seal” has been formulated to completely eliminate odors from porous, difficult to treat materials, such as wood, concrete flooring, and wall surfaces. CLEAN Choice’s “Odor Block Seal” destroys odors and establishes a positive gas vapor barrier to lock odors away from the living environment.
To get a FREE quote on “Odor Block Seal, contact us now!
Pad Removal and Cement Floor “Odor Block Seal” Process
We begin this carpet cleaning process the same way we do every service—by carefully inspecting your carpet with our forensic high-intensity ultraviolet light. This process helps us to determine the level, locations, and the extent of urine, vomit, or fecal contamination. This is the most important step in the entire process. Most carpet cleaning companies do not perform this important step. Using our UV light, similar to ones used at crime scenes, we can assess the damage to the entire surface area. Nine times out of 10, customers are surprised as to how damaged their carpet is.
For a complete pad removal and GUARANTEED “Odor Block Seal” treatment, we:
1. Remove, bag and dispose of all affected carpet cushion and padding.
2. Next, we treat the wood or concrete sub-floor with an organic bio-enzyme product and let it soak to kill maximum bacteria.
3. Using our 250° degree truck mount, at 1,500 psi, we high pressure steam clean the sub-floor to remove maximum contamination, soil, and stains.
4. We set up High Velocity Speed Dry Fans to accelerate drying the floor.
5. Next, we apply our exclusive “Odor Block Seal” with an odor barrier that is designed specifically for use on porous, difficult to treat materials, like cement, wood floors, and wall surfaces. It creates a positive gas vapor barrier that locks odors away from the living environment.
6. New carpet pad is installed.
7. Then, the carpet pile and backing are treated with our organic bio-enzyme product and reinstalled.
8. We finish the treatment with a complete “deep steam cleaning” of the entire room or area.
9. After we thoroughly rinse the entire area, we apply a generous application of Triple Plus+ Extreme Sanitizer and Fresh Green Scent Deodorizer to the carpet surface to ensure all bacteria are killed.
In some cases the carpet and pad are removed. Cat urine contamination requires carpet and pad removal and disposal to fully remedy.
Pet Urine Damage
If your carpet is damaged beyond being able to extract urine odors and bacteria, CLEAN Choice carpet recommends replacing the existing padding as well as the carpet.
For more information on our services or to schedule an appointment, call now 410-978-6050.