Three Steps for Proper Carpet Care
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with water, water/vinegar, and products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime.
Stop dirt at the door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats — Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes — You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters — Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
Let us know how we can help! Fill out our form, and one of our team members will reach out to you shortly.
Trust Our Certified Experts for Quality Service
- IICRC Certified Firm & Technicians
- CRI-SOA Certified
- GREEN Certified Cleaner
- WoolSafe Certified
- Master Rug Cleaner