We represent the absolute best in quality workmanship, integrity, and reliable customer service. Trust CLEAN Choice to be your Baltimore carpet cleaning company for professional, eco-friendly carpet cleaning and restoration services.
We specialize in pet urine odor and stain removal, but we also provide expert services for:
- Odor and allergy removal
- Upholstery cleaning
- Leather furniture cleaning and conditioning
- On-location area rug cleaning
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Grout color seal (15 colors to choose from)
- Cement cleaning
- Wood and cement floor “Odor Block Seal” technology
- Hardwood floor cleaning and sandless satin recoat
- Mattress cleaning and sanitizing
- 24-hour emergency water removal
- Natural stone cleaning and sealing
- Concrete cleaning
Upholstery Cleaning in Baltimore
Is your furniture dirty? If traditional stain removers aren’t cleaning your furniture to your standards, then CLEAN Choice Cleaning and Restoration is here to help. For more than 25 years we’ve provided upholstery cleaning in Baltimore and its surrounding areas. Our green, eco-friendly methods ensure your furniture and its upholstery is cleaned with healthy, safe cleaning products for children, pets, colleagues, clients, and more.
At CLEAN Choice, we pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge of eco-friendly upholstery cleaning. We’ve worked with a variety of residential and commercial properties, including:
- Houses and townhomes
- Condos and penthouses
- Government offices and municipalities
- Office buildings
- Retail stores
- And so much more
Comprehensive 12-Step Carpet Cleaning Process
TRUE-GREEN BabySafe™ CARPET CLEANING
Customers often call us because our competitors simply can’t clean carpets quite like we can. If you’re looking for carpet cleaning in Baltimore that will protect your family, pets, and investments, then CLEAN Choice’s TRUE-GREEN BabySafe™ deep clean is the best solution.
Soil, allergens, and other contaminants are flushed out of your carpet, leaving it looking brighter, feeling softer, and smelling fresher. Not to mention, a TRUE-GREEN BabySafe™ deep clean results in a cleaner, healthier carpet for you and anyone else who interacts with it.
Eco-Friendly, 12-Step Carpet Cleaning with Purified Water
- Carpet Pre-Inspection – Your carpet cleaner will evaluate your carpet soiling conditions, odor sources, carpet construction, and any other potential permanent stains. You can also tell us any concerns or special needs you have.
- Protect Walls, Flooring & Landscape – Your carpet cleaner will use plastic baseboard corner and furniture leg guards (along with cotton floor covers) to protect any hardwood or tiles bordering your carpet. We also have protective guards for lawns, flower beds, plants, and other landscape areas!
- Seal the Entry Door – We place the Door Jam™ door seal around your entry door where our purified water and vacuum hose enter your home to prevent unwanted drafts or insects from entering your home. This also helps keep small children and pets indoors.
- Furniture Moving & Replacement – We’ll move any light sofas, chairs, or tables on your carpet and carefully move them back to their original position after your carpet is cleaned and inspected for quality.
- Apply Green Pre-Cleaner & Pre-Treat Spots & Stains – Our exclusive TRUE-GREEN BabySafe™ pre-conditioning cleaner/anti-microbial solution is heated to 180 degrees and applied to the carpet to break down soil spots, stains, and kill allergens and unhealthy contaminants.
- Pre-Groom Matted Carpet Piles – Your carpet walk areas are pre-grommed to raise matted or collapsed pile and to further loosen deeply embedded traffic area soil and stains.
- Truck Mount Steam Extraction Fiber Rinse – As one of the best carpet cleaners in Baltimore, we will thoroughly rinse your carpet using our 250 degree truck mount steam cleaning system equipped with a water purification system to boost the TRUE-GREEN BabySafe™ fiber rinse process and deliver the most restorative deep cleaning results.
- Post Cleaning Stain Removal – Any tough stains identified by your Baltimore carpet cleaner will be treated agin to lighten or remove the stain altogether.
- Apply Green-Certified Fiber Sanitizer, Deodorizer, and Protector – One of the most important steps to a successful carpet cleaning, we apply a 100 percent non-toxic, eco-friendly sanitizer and deodorizer along with GREEN GUARD soil and stain carpet protector.
- Groom & Set Pile – Your carpet pile is groomed to raise and set the pile in one direction, leaving your carpet looking great again.
- Speed Dry Carpet – A high velocity air mover fan is placed on your damp carpet to promote faster drying.
- Post Cleaning Inspection – Your Baltimore carpet cleaning expert will complete a thorough walk-through of your home or business to ensure your quality standards are met (and ours) and that your carpet is looking as good as new!
Free Phone Estimates from an Experienced Baltimore Carpet Cleaning Company
Your carpet gets dirtier by the minute, so don’t wait! If you’re looking for an experienced, professional, and eco-friendly Baltimore carpet cleaning company, call CLEAN Choice Cleaning and Restoration.
We provide FREE PHONE ESTIMATES and promise to deliver fair, up-front cleaning packages.
Our Maryland Carpet Cleaning Service Areas
Anne Arundel County: Annapolis (21401, 21402, 21403, 21404, 21405, 21409, 21411, 21412), Hanover (21076), Odenton (21113), Severn (21077), and more.
Baltimore County: Baltimore (21201, 21202, 21205, 21206, 21207, 21208, 21209, 21210, 21211, 21212, 21213, 21214, 21215, 21216, 21217, 21218, 21222, 21223, 21224, 21225, 21226, 21230, 21231, 21234, 21236, 21237, 21239, 21251), Catonsville (21043, 21250), Cockeysville (21030, 21031, 21093, 21131), Owings Mills (21117), Reisterstown (21136), Towson (21204, 21252), and more.
Carroll County: Eldersburg (21048, 21104, 21784, 21797), Westminster (21157, 21158), and more.
Howard County: Clarksville (21029), Columbia (21029, 21042, 21044, 21045, 21046, 21075), Dayton (21036), Elkridge (20794, 21076), Ellicott City (21163), Glenelg (21737), Glenwood (21738), Jessup (20701), West Friendship (21794), and more.
Montgomery County: Briggs Chaney (20905), Burtonsville (20707, 20866, 20868), Olney (20832), and more.
Prince George’s County: Laurel (20707) and more.